Body Fuse BCAA 3:1:1 is a refreshing muscle recovery formula made for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- Faster Recovery Times*
- Reduced Muscle Tissue Breakdown*
- Enhanced Cell Volumization*
- Increased Protein Synthesis*
We built our formula with a precise 3:1:1 ratio containing 7.5 grams of BCAA's per scoop yielding 4.5 grams of Leucine while still maintaining a proper ratio of Isoleucine and Valine."
In addition, we included 3 forms of glutamine featuring L-Alanyl L Glutamine (Sustamine™) which has been shown to further improve muscle recovery and protein synthesis by promoting both an anabolic and anti-catabolic environment. Our patented performance blend further may enhance your workouts by increasing blood flow and oxygen utilization while increasing N.O. levels throughout your workout.
- Our 3:1:1 ratio means that per scoop there is 3 times more Leucine compared to Isoleucine and Valine. Research shows that this precise ratio is the optimal ratio for BCAA supplementation. Our 3:1:1 ratio maximizes anabolic activity while minimizing muscle catabolism.
- L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl L-Glutamine, and L-Alanyl L-Glutamine (Sustamine™) reduce recovery time and prevent your body from going into a catabolic state while simultaneously facilitating proper fluid balance and protein synthesis.
- Performance Blend ensures that you stay pumped throughout your workout and allows you to maximize your body’s natural energy stores.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 7.5 grams of BCAA’s per serving
- Sustamine™ for faster recovery
- Electrolytes for sustainable hydration
- B vitamins for natural energy
- Amazing Taste
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONSUMED BY HEALTHY ADULTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU ARE USING PRESCRIPTION OR OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION OR IF YOU HAVE ANY PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: HIGH OR LOW BLOOD PRESSURE, CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIA, STOKE, HEART, LIVER, KIDNEY, OR THYROID DISEASE, SEIZURE DISORDER, PSYCHIATRIC DISEASE, DIABETES, DIFFICULTY URINATING DUE TO PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT OR IF YOU ARE TAKING A MAO-B INHIBITOR OR ANY OTHER MEDICATION. DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT YOUR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ADVERSE REACTION TO THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED SERVING. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
What does 3:1:1 refer to? 3:1:1 ratio means 3 times more Leucine compared to Isoleucine and Valine. - This has been determined by independent research to be the optimal ratio for supplementation.
How should I take BCAA 3:1:1™? The traditional way of taking BCAA’s is to sip on them during your workout. You should start sipping as you walk in the gym, and then finish as you walk out. But now that people know much more about the importance of BCAA’s, athletes are mixing them into their favorite pre-workout drinks, and also drinking them with water throughout the day. This allows for additional hydration and helps maintain an anabolic state while minimizing muscle catabolism. This being said, if you are only going to take them once per day, take them during your workout, otherwise enjoy as you see fit, but with our high potency blend there is no reason to exceed 3 scoops per day.
What are BCAA’s and what do they do? Branch-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are three of the amino acids that your body cannot produce itself, but which play a SUBSTANTIAL role in muscle-building: Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. Together these three amino acids make up 33% of the protein in your body used to build muscle. BCAA's are very important for your overall bodily function, but they are SUPREMELY important for muscle growth. BCAA’s transport nitrogen into your muscles, giving your body the nutrients it needs to promote anabolic muscle action (growth), and help your muscles uptake more glucose resulting in better performance and faster recovery between sets.